Saturday, July 21, 2007

It's here!

It's here!! It's here!! It's finally here!!!



Granted, I could've had it 6 1/2 hrs ago BUT I didn't have to wait in line with a bunch of people who had been at a store too long with kids who were up past their bedtime. And more importantly, I didn't have to stay up past my bedtime!

I did extra rows on the sweater last night and will do extra on Monday if I don't get any knitting in this weekend.

Updated at 11:38pm when someone else finishes this book, please let me know... (and yes. that means I'm done reading it. No, I didn't skip to the ending to see what happens and no, I didn't sit around all day doing nothing but reading it. I actually went for a little trip and came home with some quite nice yarny goodess!)

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Congratulations! Good reading to you!

cate said...

Good Golly Miss Molly! Did you read that thing in a day? catie