Thursday, March 01, 2007

rainy day uggies

Yup, that's right. I've got a case of the rainy day uggies. I'm tired and feeling a little blechy. I've got a bitch of a headache and just want to curl up on the sofa. I'm going to try to knit but don't hold your breath. I've gotten about half way done with the heel on my lumberjack sock. Normally I don't like stopping mid heel like this but my lunch time was over and I had to get back to work.

The worst part of these rainy day uggies? It's knit group night. I really would like to go but am afraid I wouldn't be good company and really just want to be in my jammies on the sofa. I'm sure they'll have a good time tonight!

Tomorrow the rain will be gone. It'll be payday Friday and hopefully, I'll not feel so blechy. And with any luck, this weekend I'll have finished my sock and have pictures.

No comments: