Saturday, May 12, 2007

Tagged?!

Robin tagged me to list 7 random facts about myself so here goes:

Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog. Here are my facts:

1. I hate mushrooms with a passion. It's as much their texture as the taste and I'm not above (discreetly) picking them out of food.

2. I'm thinking about killing a patch of poison ivy at the bottom of my stoop and pulling them up just so I can plant some flowers. That will probably not live because the spot gets no sun and I'll forget to water them.

3. Even before I learned how to knit, it bothered me when crocheters would put down knitters because they thought that knitters thought they were better than crocheters. I've never run into a knitter who thought they were better than crocheters.

4. I love having ink pens and have so many (both at home and at work) that they dry up before I can use them.

5. I'm glad that my parents aren't still married because I love my step parents very much and just can't imagine my life without them in it.

6. I don't drink coffee except when I'm really cold and there's no alternative (like camping).

7. I love getting Christmas cards.

As for the 7 people to tag, I have NO idea so if you want to play along, by all means do.

No comments: