Monday, May 28, 2007

FO, knitting update

Well, I have one finished object from this weekend. My cup coozie:



This took almost NO yarn. I'm thinking of making more for friends or gifts or whatnot.

The baby sweater is lacking a sleeve, neck band and button bands:



I almost went on and finished it but since I'll see my aunt in 2 wks I thought I'd go on and work on her socks:



I'm actually on the heel now. That was taken a little before 3.

In addition to this, I went grocery shopping, yarn shopping (see Saturday's post), and did a little spring cleaning. All in all, I'd say it was a productive weekend.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

I'd say so! The little sweater is a beauty!
Pretty sock pattern you have going and that's the Tofutsi, right?
Way to go, woman!

Dianne said...

You've just made me completely tired..such a nice idea for the 'coosie'..the sweater is just TOO cute..and we do have identical taste in yarn..I love this tofutsi!! What a busy and productive weekend..I should imitate..but I think I will procrastinate instead..Happy Knitting~~

Robin said...

Cute sweater...Isn't that sock pattern a fun one to knit?!