Thursday, May 10, 2007

slow day?

Ever have one of those days at work where you'd rather play? Well, my boss enabled me today. She gave me bubbles.



Now, just so you don't think I'm a totally pushover or suck up, everyone got bubbles. It was part of our invitation for the annual Beach Party management throws for us.

So we got cute bubbles:



They just about made my day. And yes, for the record, I did sit there and blow bubbles for a while.

Tonight when I got home, I ate a little dinner while doing my blog reading and then plied my blue singles. It's starting to look like real yarn. (I know, I know, it's all real yarn and I love my first skein but getting more consistant singles really does make me happy).

2 comments:

Robin said...

First thing that came to mind was the song "Tiny Bubbles" playing in the background...looks like fun!
Your yarn looks fantastic! I can't wait to pet it!

Robin said...

BTW~~You've been tagged!!