Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas questions

My lovely SP9 hostess asked us these questions:

1) the oddest gift you have ever received (not asked for)

I suppose the oddest gift I got was the one year my Mom told my grandmother to buy me the Disney video "The Little Mermaid". The video I got? a National Geographic special on the duckbill platypus.

hmm, sitting here thinking about it, one year I did get a fiber optic bonsai tree. I do still have it if anyone wants pictures.

2) the oddest gift you ever asked for

Well, I don't think it's that odd but a lot of people had issues the year I asked for maglites (a specific brand of flash lights) for my birthday. This year I asked Mom for folding tables. I did ask for tires one year too...

3) the oddest gift you ever gave

a plastic jug for kerosene? I don't know... that one's kinda hard.

4) the worse gift you ever got

Oh, and I thought the last one was hard. I'm sure there were some doozies when I was a child but I can't remember any gift that made me go "O.M.G. I can't believe they gave THAT to me!" I guess I've gotten lucky in my adult years.


Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a picture of my Noro scarf... now if the weather would just be cooperate so I can WEAR it!

No comments: