Wednesday, October 11, 2006

ah... home.

Well, I fixed whatever was wrong. Don't ask what was wrong or how I fixed it because I just don't know. I think it was the cussin' and the multiple calls between me and Daddy.

Pennie, you'd asked about my basket weaving supplies. I haven't bought any yet. I'm almost to the end of my class and the teacher had provided our supplies for the 3 baskets we're making. She did give us a few online resources to check out but recommended that we google basket weaving and check out different sites. She said she almost never buys anything full price that she can almost always find a sale somewhere. I hope that helps. If you'd like the sites she gave us please just let me know. I'll be happy to share them. To answer your other question, yes those are two i cords on my purse and just twisted together before grafting the ends to the body. And thank you for your nice comments!

Knitting wise, I'm stuck. There are a few more things I'd like to get completed before vacation but if I don't it's not going to upset me. I would like to finish my sock and start on its mate but there are now 3 sweaters on my list I'd like to make. Do I have yarn for these? Well, I do the most difficult of the three. Do I think that maybe trying to make an easy sweater (such as this one) would be advisable before trying to make a wrap around sweater? Yes, I do. Do I want the above mentioned sweater from those lovely ladies at Mason Dixon? Yes, I do. Is it taking a lot not to run out to my LYS and buy the dern yarn for the previously mentioned sweater? Yes, it is. Anyone wanna place bets on whether or not I venture out there sooner rather than later to buy the yarn?

It seems there were other things I was going to say but I have no idea what they were. So I leave you with a picture of my babies snuggling up. It's happening more often now but not so much that it doesn't make me smile and feel good when I see it.

No comments: