Saturday, January 27, 2007

**Alert Alert** I'm having a contest!

Ok, so I missed my blogiversary mostly because the first 9 months or so I may have posted once a month so it wasn't that exciting a milestone.

So, in looking around the 'net I keep seeing people talk about listening to podcasts. I DO know what they are but haven't really found any other than Lime and Violet (which I stumbled upon by accident). Granted, I haven't looked much either.

The contest is submit to me via the comments a podcast. There are no real rules. I'd prefer ones on iTunes but thats not necessary, at the very least though they should be mac-friendly since I don't have a PC. They should be knitting related (or something else you may think I'd like). You have til February 16th to submit them. I'll draw a winner at random out of all the entries. The winner will get something good. More than likely sock yarn but if you don't knit socks, just let me know I'll find you something nice.

That's about it I guess. Let me know if you have any questions or if I forgot anything. Now, go tell your friends :)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I really like Knitty D & the City-they are really funny & informative.

Robin said...

Cast-On is a very popular one! I like the music!

knit_tgz said...

I like the Kitchen Madonna, and if you are of the praying type, the Pray-as-you-go.