Monday, May 15, 2006

May

I guess it is time for another picture, but I just haven't gotten to it yet. However, in a wicked twist of fate, an ex coworker friend of mine recently found out she had breast cancer and is undergoing chemo. So this whole growing my hair out for locks of love became even more important to me.

Because I don't feel right about posting other people's information, just keep a general good thought for all those undergoing cancer treatments, please. It'll get to her I'm sure.

I also decided to use some of my "yarn" talent to good use. I've made a chemo cap for her. I don't know if she'll need it (I do hope not) but I made it anyways. It's a little beanie type hat that chemo pts wear after losing their hair to help keep warm (even in summer) and to protect their sensitive heads.

Maybe in my next post I'll get a picture of the hat, too.

No comments: